Global Airtrack 500x150x30 cm
Global Airtrack Performance
The Global Airtrack Performance series are airtracks with a height of 30 cm. The Global Airtrack Performance is the ultimate solution for the competitive club or elite gymnast who want an airtrack with a powerful rebound. The Performance series fit the height of most standard gym equipment. Global Airtracks are very user friendly, quick to inflate and easy to adjust in hardness to always match the user’s level.
Who does the Global Airtrack Performance fit?
Global Airtrack Performance – 30 cm can be used by most gymnasts, but ideally used by juniors and adults at an intermediate to advanced level. The Performance series can be used by clubs or by elite gymnasts, who want an airtrack with a great bounce.
Which airtrack length should you choose?
The Performance model is available in 5, 8, 10, 12 and 15 m. The 5 m version is 150 cm wide, while the longer versions are 2 m wide. This ensures safety when performing combination jumps. Choosing a length depends on how many jumps you want to combine. It is typical on a 5 m track to have room for 3 jumps, such as roundoffs, handsprings or somersaults.
What jumps can I do on a Global Airtrack Performance?
Global Airtrack Performance. This airtrack allows for almost any jump. You can practice standing jumps, e.g. handsprings or individual jumps such as cartwheels or roundoffs. The track has a powerful rebound which also makes it ideal for combination jumps. Depending on the length and the users skill, you can combine several jumps such as roundoffs, handsprings, somersaults, etc.
Is it possible to attach several Global Airtracks together?
All Global Airtrack Performance models are sold with velcro on all sides. This allows for the model to be expanded in length and width by connecting to other Global Airtracks or landing mats with a velcro connector or a transition piece.
Where can the Global Airtrack Performance be used?
The Global Airtrack Performance models can be used both inside and outside.
If the Global Airtrack is used outside, we suggest rolling it out on grass. Please remove sharp objects as stones before laying down the airtrack. You can also place a tarp or blanket under the airtrack.
We do not recommend using the airtrack directly on sand or gravel substrates as this will expose the airtrack to excessive wear and tear.
The Global Airtrack models are easy to handle. Deflated and packed together the airtrack fills very little. The airtrack is quick to inflate and ready to use within minutes. All Global Airtrack are delivered in a practical transportation bag.
Quality and design:
The Global Airtracks are airtracks of high quality combined with a thought through design.
We focus on the details and the good quality:
- All Global Airtracks are hand-made and manufactured in a strong and durable material.
- All airtracks are controlled to secure uniformity and a high quality.
- Extra reinforcements on all corners – both top and bottom.
- Soft velcro on all sides and top makes it easy to combine several Global Airtracks with a velcro connector.
- All airtracks with 10 and 15 cm height are provided with 5 cm wide velcro on the sides and 10 cm wide velcro on the ends.
- All airtracks with 20 and 25 cm height are provided with 10 cm wide velcro on the sides and 15 cm wide velcro on the ends.
- Soft handles on both sides ensure an easy handling.
- Handles and velcro in matching colours complete the beautiful design.
- All airtracks with 10 and 15 cm height are provided with 2 valves. One for inflation and one for a pressure gauge.
- All airtracks with 20 and 25 cm height are provided with 3 different valves. Because of the different valves you can be 98% certain that your inflator fits, if you own one already.
- Global Airtracks are very easy to maintain and clean because of the glued seams.
- All models are delivered in a sturdy and practical transportation bag.
- All Global Airtracks are built using “Double-wall fabric” which is a three-layered quality material. The top and bottom layers are glued together and held apart by the middle layer consisting of thousands of fibers. This technology makes the airtrack sturdy and provides a great bounce.
- Since 1997 we have used this technology within gymnastics equipment. Today we have a large knowhow within this area with over 23 years of experience.
- The airtrack’s double-wall technology ensures a smooth surface and constant pressure without air supply.
Global Airtrack 800x200x30 cm
Global Airtrack 1000x200x30 cm
Global Airtrack 1200x200x30 cm
Blæser "Model Elefant" Gul, incl Sort slange
Håndpumpe til Global Airtrack
Overgang AT+/AT+ SORT (NDPT)
Overgang AT+/AT+ Sort (NDPT)
Overgang AT+/AT+ SORT (NDPT)
|Usermanual Global Airtrack||11/07 2019||838.24 KB|